Came for the talks, stayed for the raffles
summary of pyconweb 2019
talks and workshops
I tried to collect all slides from Twitter and Telegram - in case I missed some, please drop me a line @jugmac00.
Saturday, 25 May 2019
- Building robust APIs
- Tornado Web Services on AsyncIO
- Bocadilla, or how I built an open source async web framework
- Introduction to GraphQL and Graphene
- Hello to the World in 8 Web Frameworks
- Life without passwords
- The dos and don'ts of task queues
- An introduction to D3.js for data visualization
- Matrix: Building a decentralized messaging plattform using Python and Twisted
- "Where are the keys?" Solving day-to-day Problems using Tech
- Teaching how to start developing web applications with Python
- Dependency Injection in Python: Lessons Learned from Enterprise Web Development
- Using Python, Matrix and TensorFlow to analyse the content of messages
- Documentation in practice
- Testing network interactions in Python
- Your Name is Invalid!
Sunday, 26 May 2019
- New web platform security features for modern webapps
- TurboGears, 10+ years of redesigning a web framework
- What do travel, food & health websites have in common? Auditing websites & apps for privacy leaks
- Web Infrastructure Management made easy with Terraform
- Testing Python security
- Introduction to Cython
- Real world Graphene: lessons learned from building a GraphQL API on top of a large Django project
- An alternative approach to Plone theming
- Is Django too complicated?
- Creating Crazy Robotic Librarians
- Tech bankruptcy: Looking back on a decade of bad decision making
- Using AI to Power Your Images
- Kubernetes Workshop
- Managing the charge process for fleets of electric vehicles using Python and OCPP
- Context matters: producing more useful logs with Python
- Augmented and virtual reality on the web
Thanks for the Echo Dot! I have not yet dared to open the pandora's box, but I will!
- add link to slides for "Testing Python security"
- add link to slides for "Auditing websites.."
- remove wrong link to Sunday's keynote
- add another link to slides for the "Bocadillo talk"